Trainings and Workshops
I teach intercultural communication/competence and Chinese mental health. I have worked with clients/organizations include the University of Manchester, Waiyin Society.
Offering training/Workshop Topics (Now going Online)
- Intercultural communication/competence
- Chinese mental health/wellbeing
- Social Justice and application into a service
- Enhancing Wellbeing/Psychological Health
(Contact me to discuss about other specific topics I could offer training/support with)
Self-Development Groups (Now running online)
- Mental health groups for Chinese International Students
- Communication Skills Groups
- Enneagram (Personality testing) – knowing yourself better and enhancing your interpersonal effectiveness
- Enhancing Life Skills (based on Dialectic Behavioral Therapy model)
- Stress Management
Online Group Therapy
What is a psychotherapy group?
A psychotherapy group is a confidential space for a group of individuals to work together on overcoming adversities and struggles, and gain personal resilience to adapt back to the own personal and professional living.
I support individuals in the group to develop a sense of belonging. Group members will benefit from the positive experiences of being a group via learning, accepting and embracing each other. This helps promote awareness of group behavior and help them work on the negative experiences in the own lives.
(My experiences are informed by group analytic psychotherapy and reflective practice model)
Group therapy can be in both short-term and long-term. I have supported groups with different sizes ranging from 6 to 12.
- Long term psychoanalytic group (for people from different ages, gender and professions)
- COVID-19 Trauma therapeutic group
- Stress/Anxiety Management group
- Women’s group
- Students Mental Health group
- Group for Working Professionals
Time: 90 – 120 minutes
Available Languages: Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese and English
If you are interested, please contact me.