- Who do I see?
- Languages I speak
- Services & Prices
- How to start my chosen service?
- Can I learn more about therapy and coaching?
- Codes and Ethics
- Data Protection Policy
- Who do I see:
I see clients Globally by using online tools (Skype/Zoom/telephone). I believe we can all transcend geographical locations and Time Zones to make your GROWTH work.
2. Languages I speak:
I am bilingual – I speak fluent English, Cantonese Chinese and Mandarin Chinese.
3. Services & Prices (per hour):
Each session (including assessment/intake session) lasts for an hour.
Individual psychotherapy: £100
Clinical supervision/personal therapy: £50
(Contact me to discuss rates for group therapy, trainings and workshops)
I offer low-cost/concession rates for a few number of clients such as trainees, low income individuals – contact me for details.
If you are not sure how things work but want the ‘change in you’, it is ok.
Contact me – I offer a FREE 20 minutes consultation/enquiry session for us to clarify your needs and expectations.
4. How To Start My Chosen Service?
Step 1. Email me or drop me a text to arrange our first assessment/intake session. If you have an enquiry, we could also have an initial FREE 20 minutes consultation session.
Step 2. Take part in the intake/assessment session to identify your expectations and goals. If you decide to work with me, we will sign the agreement and confirm our regular meeting dates/time. (See my post to find out more, or Contact me for enquiry)
Step 3. We start the regular sessions via our chosen communication tool. I usually undertake a review in our sixth session and discuss about extending our sessions or amending arrangement if needed.
5. How can I learn more about therapy and coaching?
Check out Corimus Resources I have prepared to help you learn more about therapy and coaching.
- What Happens in the First Session?
- How are Therapy and Coaching different?
- How are Psychological Therapy and Personal Therapy different?
- Should I do psychological therapy…or not?
- Is Therapy really suitable for me?
- How to find the right psychologist/therapist/practitioner for me?
- What Can I do Aside Attending Therapy?
- Where do I obtain the right information for my mental health issues?
- Why will you choose to engage in long term therapy?
6. Codes and Ethics
I work strictly under 1) UK HCPC Code of Ethics; and 2) The Coaching Industries Code of Ethics.
I believe a good therapy is built upon the essential cultural diversity and inclusion principles.
7. Data Protection Policy
All information you share with me is confidential and complies with the UK Data Protection Act 2018.